posted by the other cold one at 8:56 pm
Tell me about it, I've about 10 blog posts on the go at the mo!At least now, with the feeds on NW I only have to pop by when you write something!
Yes your latest blogs were well worth waiting for.By the way. Yet more CONGRATULATIONS! This time for 9 years together. Have such happy memories of 31st July 1999.Meanwhile I hava a great need for Mother-in-Law's address. She gave us a lovely day last week. Could you text me with it, please. Thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Tell me about it, I've about 10 blog posts on the go at the mo!
At least now, with the feeds on NW I only have to pop by when you write something!
Yes your latest blogs were well worth waiting for.
By the way. Yet more CONGRATULATIONS! This time for 9 years together. Have such happy memories of 31st July 1999.
Meanwhile I hava a great need for Mother-in-Law's address. She gave us a lovely day last week. Could you text me with it, please. Thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home