Saturday, February 28, 2009

Erm, still here....

I've spent the last 3 months at work, in front of a very different type of keyboard, deputising for a local parish, so have not had much time to even think, let alone sleep or write blogs. Will try to update a little more frequently now that life has calmed down a bit.

Here's the main office:

And my desk:

The regional office:



I've lost count of how much I've played, sung and done since November - Christmas is a rather busy time, and I found myself practicing at all hours of the day and night. Still got good feedback, and 2 bunches of flowers when I finished. They obviously didn't notice the mistakes that I did!

We are starting our skiing week here. It's been below zero since the middle of December, and right now is around -10. Loads of snow - the pond across the road has been kept clear so the kids can go skating, and the ski trail behind us is in great condition. I now have a whole week free - the first time since September, so it feels a bit strange! The Psych has Monday and Tuesday off, and then training on Wed - Fri, so we get some quality family time. Will continue to add more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home