Saturday, March 07, 2009

Caffeine

As mentioned below (and possibly the long term cause of my not keeping up with this blog), I gave up coffee, at least for a short while. Now I have sensibly (?) decided that I will allow myself one mug a day, at around 11, and thereafter drink pure healthy water, juice and tea. Sleeping seems to have as much to do with the amount of exercise that I do - All I have to do now is find a way of winding down in the evenings without vegetating in front of the TV, watching everything and nothing! (What's that I hear - take the batteries out of the remote?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Viking Longship said...

TV bad, projects good.

and

what about pure healthy Lapin Kulta?

9:43 pm  
Blogger the other cold one said...

Not so much pure healthy Lapin Kulta, what about a litre bottle of Jameson, purchased for my birthday by yours truly? I thank you!

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home