Lumimyrsky
A bit of a snow storm (lumi = snow, myrsky = storm) - this was the view from the porch at about 8.30 this morning.
By about 2 this was the same view.
After a bit of work:
The garage door was somewhat hidden...
But after a bit more work:
This was the 'view' through the kitchen window:
Note the Easter bunny - when do we take down Easter decorations? is there a twelfth day of easter...
The funniest bit was that I went shopping in the car, came back and swung round the corner only to discover that the snowplough had left a 2 foot wall of snow in front of the driveway. I stopped on the hill, and had a lot of trouble going upwards, then had to dig all the snow out the way (again) so I could park the car!
It's still snowing, so we may wake up tomorrow to find another few feet of snow...
By about 2 this was the same view.
After a bit of work:
The garage door was somewhat hidden...
But after a bit more work:
This was the 'view' through the kitchen window:
The funniest bit was that I went shopping in the car, came back and swung round the corner only to discover that the snowplough had left a 2 foot wall of snow in front of the driveway. I stopped on the hill, and had a lot of trouble going upwards, then had to dig all the snow out the way (again) so I could park the car!
It's still snowing, so we may wake up tomorrow to find another few feet of snow...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home