Sleds
I have just spent a happy hour and a half sledding with my fellow students. This, along with eating buns with cream and jam, and also oven pancakes, is a tradition here on the Sunday before Lent, and shrove Tuesday. It's my excuse to be a child again (do I really need one?), and compared to the Norwegian effort, this was a little better - steep starting incline, then lots of space and soft snow to fall off into. I think our mistake in Norway was to dig out the track - it makes it bumpy. If you just slide down a few times, it has the same effect, but much smoother. No doubt I will be stiff and sore tomorrow morning, but when in Rome...

3 Comments:
oopupxpWe had pancakes today too. but no sledding. But kid sis has done it. She can now take the Rover with her where ever she wants without a co driver. Bye, bye Rover!
Also london son has made it to the euyo this Easter. So he'll be travelling all over Europe.
Father of all is getting cold feet about handing in his notice. James suggested that the Cathedral will fall apart without him, so he's wondering if he should go. Heaven help us. House not sold yet, but I have fingers crossed that after two good bits of news we may hear something positive.
All love to you four.
Cold feet! I think that what happens after he leaves is not really his problem, and it shows what a valuable and massive effort he's put in. He also needs to think of his own health, sanity, and future. My opinion is such that it won't ever be the right time, but it may be too late if he waits any longer....
Dam straight...Mr. J is just bein selfish on this one...
Post a Comment
<< Home