Accidental exposure
So I took the young violinist for a swim in the local pool. Not quite as grand an affair as the Alvar Aalto designed swimming wonderland in jyväskylä, but a nicely sloped and very warm kiddies pool, in which we spent a happy hour or so. Upon finishing we returned to the shower area to wash hair and clean up. As we set about this I realised the Shower area was being cleaned and hosed down - no sign or anything, just a hose attached to a tap and the sound of water being sprayed. After a short time the cleaner walked back round the corner to retrace her tracks and continue in another part of the room. I realised at this point that the cleaner in question was female, and seemingly completely unperturbed by the sight of naked men of all shapes, sizes and ages around the place. I would have put her at an age between 30 and 40, but I didn't get a chance to meet her eye, as modesty dictated that I turn my face to the wall as she walked right behind me, on the premise that she might recognise my arse again, but not my face! Though this is a liberal country, you could bet your last cent that they don't have a male cleaner in the ladies changing area, do they!!!

1 Comments:
Hmm, maybe it's time for a new career path.... They want equality but they won't share a changing room....
Smells like my Pizzas ready...
Post a Comment
<< Home