Bless you for that....officially middle-aged now I'm half way to 70. Amazing how life marches on - Isobel is nearly 2, Ben starts school in September...you and I have known each other for a decade. Just had 5th wedding anniversary.
Great to know all's well and that Maija is home again. Good to know that you're all doing so well - and good luck to Colin in retirement. I think, to follow on from your post the other day, that my memories of the house in Cork will probably be the train set in the garden and the half-built organs which seemed to be spread about the place from time to time.
All OK here - we're off to do an evensong guest-spot at St Albans tomorrow with Leighton/Howells/Spicer and other yummy stuff. Concert on Sunday - a Haydn Piano concerto and some Slavonic Dances so there's still plenty happening in spite of advancing age!
Thanks again for my first ever internet blog birthday greeting! Love to everyone.
1 Comments:
Bless you for that....officially middle-aged now I'm half way to 70. Amazing how life marches on - Isobel is nearly 2, Ben starts school in September...you and I have known each other for a decade. Just had 5th wedding anniversary.
Great to know all's well and that Maija is home again. Good to know that you're all doing so well - and good luck to Colin in retirement. I think, to follow on from your post the other day, that my memories of the house in Cork will probably be the train set in the garden and the half-built organs which seemed to be spread about the place from time to time.
All OK here - we're off to do an evensong guest-spot at St Albans tomorrow with Leighton/Howells/Spicer and other yummy stuff. Concert on Sunday - a Haydn Piano concerto and some Slavonic Dances so there's still plenty happening in spite of advancing age!
Thanks again for my first ever internet blog birthday greeting! Love to everyone.
Post a Comment
<< Home