Friday, March 16, 2007

His master's voice

So my dearly beloved is now officially a psychologist, as she received her masters papers yesterday. Now, we just need to find a suitable job for her! So yours truly cooked a celebration meal of steak with a red wine and pepper sauce, and a side salad of avocado and baby spinach leaves. Finished of with Mövenpick swiss choclate ice cream. We've decided we should do this more often (i.e. it has been decided that I cook nice food more often so she can eat it!!). In other news, I have just realised that the Formula 1 season is upon us again. Will it be paradoxically better in the absence of a certain German? I think it will be closer, and also with different drivers in nearly every seat far less certain, as the drivers and teams get used to each other. Time will tell us, no doubt.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MASTER PSYCHOLOGIST. WELL DONE. We are so pleased for you. Will say a few prayers for the right job to come along.

Yes Formula one is going to be VERY INTERESTING! We will really enjoy it this year.

Must get tea...... Its not steak in red wine needless to say.

Bye

7:59 pm  
Blogger Viking Longship said...

Congrats to the psychologist... Watch out though, one minute it's nice dinners, the next it champange and then it'll be a new office.....

Don't forget that the certain German didn't actually win last year.

I have entered a team on Yahoo fantasy F1 to see if this encourages me to keep up to date with it...

Uff, just got a whiff of cats poo, think I'd better remove the recently deposited contents of the nearby litter tray. Lovely.

2:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Tuulia! Could it be the longest degree on record?

I'm not having steak in red wine either....

J

8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home