Interesting, perspective?
As those of you in the know will remember, the WRC arrived in Jyväskylä just over a week ago. I walked out of the front of my flats Thursday a fortnight ago, and Petter Solberg drove past, followed by Loeb, Atkinson and various others (Grönholm not, sadly among them), looking like something from outer space, as this was an entry route to the practice area, and they were driving at normal speeds among normal traffic. Anyhow, I watched various stages on TV, my work commitments meaning that I couldn't be any nearer than that. The budding violinist announced that she would draw a picture of a rally car today, presumably from having watched with daddy, so here it is. Please note that this is a perspective drawing - observe the two wheels on this side of the car, and also the details: LH drive, seat belts, and presumably a Subaru, from the colour scheme. Also note the spectator, the dirt marks on the side of the car, behind the front wheel, and the grill. I wondered if it was a tribute to a long distance trip in a British sportscar, but I don't think the artist knows anything about that.

1 Comments:
Very good, give her our praises, but it can't be the Triumph, that's RHD and it's got silver rims..
Post a Comment
<< Home